AIRROC announces the 2021 board leadership. The officers are Chair Bill Teich (The Hartford) and the two Co-Vice Chairs are Bill Goldsmith (AIG) and Betsy Mitchell (Armour Risk). Marianne Petillio (ROM Re) serves as Treasurer and Megan McHugh, Brandywine Holdings acts as the Secretary of the Board.
The Chair (Teich) and two Co-Vice Chairs (Goldsmith and Mitchell), collectively serve as AIRROC’s Executive Committee along with Executive Director, Carolyn Fahey. They have a long history of dedicated service to AIRROC both on the board of directors and in leadership positions on key committees within the organization.
In the general election at the end of 2020, five directors were elected by the AIRROC membership. They will each serve a three-year term beginning January 1, 2021.
- Dawn Ballin, Senior Vice President, Head of Claims for Enstar (US)
- Michael Fitzgerald, Senior Vice President, Legacy Management, QBE North America
- Brendan McQuiggan, Vice President and Head of Ceded Reinsurance Collections, Brandywine Holdings
- Tom Mendralla, Portfolio Management Lead Expert, Swiss Re America Holding Corporation
- Leah Spivey, Senior Vice President and Head of Claims Runoff Solutions, Munich Reinsurance America
AIRROC has a 15-person board which all serve three-year staggered terms. For a full list of the AIRROC Directors please see the AIRROC website at https://www.airroc.org/board-of-directors.
“While 2020 was a challenging year for so many of us, I look forward to working with the full board on a new path forward as we look for ways to continue to effectively serve the legacy insurance sector,” said AIRROC’s Executive Director, Carolyn Fahey.